International Relations Department Part of the job of the International Department is to translate significant documents of other PPs into Czech, so they become accessible to general public.
The PPCZ belongs to the Pirate Movement, which is connected through the PPI (Pirate Parties international). Since PPs share knowlege as much as possible we collect ideas from these documents and incorporate them into our principles.
- Declaration of Principles. Introduction to Politics and Principles of the Pirate Party
- Alternative to pharmaceutical patents. An alternative to Pharmaceutical Patents
- The Pirate Party on Copyright. The Pirate MEP Christian Engström explains how the Pirate Party approaches copyright. He describes the outline of a copyright reform and puts it in context.
PPDE is one of the 2 strongest Pirate Parties and there is a lot we can learn from it.
- Parteiprogramm. Principles of the Piratenpartei, which resemble the PPCZ's 2009 programme.
- Uppsala Declaration. Uppsala Declaration or European Pirate Parties Declaration of a basic platform for the European Parliamentary Election of 2009
- Richard Stallman: Misinterpreting Copyright—A Series of Errors